Resources developed by ECOLOGIA: Indigenous Perspectives
- Full transcript of each show
- Valuable for non-native English speakers - listen and read at the same time
- Creative Commons license - free for anyone to download and use, as long as they attribute the source
Vocabulary, maps, artwork, poetry, project ideas, multiple choice questions, etc.
- Designed for a wide range of users, from middle-school through adult.
- Materials can be used by individuals, teachers, homeschoolers and community groups.
- Creative Commons license - free for anyone to download and use, as long as they attribute the source.
Reflections, Observations and Stories by Randy Kritkausky
Awakening to the values and experiences of indigenous people sheds light on a broad range of contemporary issues.
Explorations of Indigenous Cultural Values
- Reciprocity in relations with the natural world, and within human society
- Cultivating spirituality in secular cultures
Examples of applying indigenous wisdom, and practical exercises
- First steps toward intimate engagement with the natural world
- Transitioning to a new consciousness
- Applying Traditional Ecological Knowledge (T.E.K.) at home and work